“Wonderful lunch. The bacon/avocado dish is excellent!”
Review of Yolk

Yolk
Ranked #6 of 26 Restaurants in Manzanita
Reviewed November 6, 2018

Read the reviews on Tripadvisor, and they were spot on. Wonderful lunch, very good service, welcoming atmosphere and ambiance. Will definitely be back.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed October 29, 2018

you can tell a place is good when it has as many locals as out of towners in it. and the food was good and a good variety

Reviewed October 8, 2018

High food quality, creative (but not crazy) menu, outstanding and friendly staff, reasonable portions, impressive service speed, and great price point. We had two breakfasts here and they nailed it perfectly both times--easily one of the best restaurants we've ever found for breakfast.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

I finally have a place I can go every week for a terrific breakfast or lunch. Connie and Joanne have hit it out of the ballpark and their staff is top rate. I've ordered a majority of the items on their menu and have never been disappointed by any of the choices. The serving are generous so this is always my main meal of the day. My husband had the meatloaf sandwich special and I had an eggplant sandwich for the 3x. Yum!
It's all good.., go.., enjoy!

Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

Breakfast was excellent. I had the house made corned beef hash. It was by far the best I have ever. Staff is super friendly and provided great service. If you like breakfast and in Manzanita, don’t miss this place! We sat at the bar and enjoyed watching the chefs & chatting with them.

Date of visit: September 2018