“spendy but better than the alternatives”

Marzano's Pizza Pie
Ranked #6 of 25 Restaurants in Manzanita
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed March 7, 2013

It's always been expensive in relation to value but in Manzanita the public is a captive audience and compared to the pizza garden in nehalem clearly a better "real" pizza

Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

The pizza & Cesear salad are so good you won't mind the wait for a table or just take it home. Friendly service in a clean environment. Best pizza this side of the pearly gates.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I've been getting pizza from this place for years and it's been 2 1/2 years since I've been back in Manzanita. Pizza still taste great and not greasy ! Friendly young kids work in there so don't forget to tip them even if you're having your order to go. :-)

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I have eaten at Marzano's a few times and if you compare it to similar pizza restaurants it is a good but not a great pizza. They do mix their own pork sausage and it is flavorful, I recommend it. Marzano's throws their own pizza dough. It is a busy place in the summer but I attribute that more to the influx of tourists then to the quality of the pizza. They place large pieces of fried red onions on some of their pies, I don't care for that, biting into a slice of pizza and tasting a big gob of onions. Compared to something like Pizza Hut, yes it is great, but compared to your average pizza parlor, good not exceptional. If your in the area and want a pizza, they make a good pie though I would steer clear of the gobby onion thing.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

We wanted to eat at the Pizza Garden in Nehalem after hearing so many good things about it but they were closed until the following weekend or something. We really wanted pizza but the reviews for Marzanos were iffy. But,we took a chance and I liked it. We got a large pepperoni and it came out hot and bubbly. I likes the sauce and the crust was a little different but good. I had a side salad with a really good french dressing. We left so satisfied that we braved the beach for a little walk even tho it was kinda chilly. Our server was very nice and attentive. He let my husband sample a little bit of diff. beers they had before he made his choice. We will be back.

2  Thank Stephanie B