Great classic west coast beach motel. Room was an ample size and quiet. Choose a room on the 2nd floor for the best view - worth the extra $. If you do stay on the first floor of the main building, make sure you are not near the pool which will completely block your view of the water. Staff was extremely nice and very helpful in recommending area restaurants. It's on a road which is a bit busy, but we found it quiet at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sunset Surf Ocean Front Motel,located just 13 miles south of Cannon beach, on one of Oregon's most spectacular beach settings. We have heated outdoor pool and gas fireplace as well as a variety of accommodation to meet your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and HRS so you can book your Sunset Surf Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Surf Hotel Manzanita
- Sunset Surf Motel Manzanita, Oregon