I made a last minute decision to stay in Manzanita for a night and Sunset Surf was the only one with an available room. The ocean view is great (I recommend the second floor) but this is most definitely a motel. It's old and a bit noisy. There were people constantly walking back and forth in front of my room and I could hear my neighbors talking and snoring. The room is nothing fancy, it's aged and outdated but it works just fine. You really can't beat the view though and for a night or two on a budget, this motel works just fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sunset Surf Ocean Front Motel,located just 13 miles south of Cannon beach, on one of Oregon's most spectacular beach settings. We have heated outdoor pool and gas fireplace as well as a variety of accommodation to meet your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Sunset Surf Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Surf Hotel Manzanita
- Sunset Surf Motel Manzanita, Oregon