This motel is an older motel but is comfortable and clean. Weather was poor during the two nights we stayed there so we were very glad of the comfortable sofa as we spent more time in our room than we had hoped. Good pub for meals just up the street and also a great deli which has meals and huge sandwiches which we took back to our room for some of our meals. Convenient to Cannon Beach but much less pricy and we were right across from the beach in a corner room so had a view out of two large sets of windows.
Would stay here again if I were back in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sunset Surf Ocean Front Motel,located just 13 miles south of Cannon beach, on one of Oregon's most spectacular beach settings. We have heated outdoor pool and gas fireplace as well as a variety of accommodation to meet your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Sunset Surf Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Surf Hotel Manzanita
- Sunset Surf Motel Manzanita, Oregon