Sunset Surf was reasonable, clean and right across the road from beautiful Neahkahnie Beach. We had a room with a sofa so it felt a bit more like home. Manzanita has a lot to offer...cute shops and great restaurants for small town. It was easy to walk all over town and the beach is miles long. Windsurfers and kite surfers were fun to watch and the sand is clean and squeaks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sunset Surf Ocean Front Motel,located just 13 miles south of Cannon beach, on one of Oregon's most spectacular beach settings. We have heated outdoor pool and gas fireplace as well as a variety of accommodation to meet your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Sunset Surf Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Surf Hotel Manzanita
- Sunset Surf Motel Manzanita, Oregon