Once again, we enjoyed the stay. Memorial Day weekend was busier than the week after but noise is not a factor in the Budd Building. I appreciate that the facility has some rooms that are pet friendly -- best advice is to book those as soon as you have your dates. The rooms are clean for the most part -- baseboard areas could be vacuumed more often. Upgrades to other areas of the facility look very nice, we look forward to the upgrades to the Budd Building. We hope there will be bistro height table and chairs to be able to see over the porch railing. Metal artwork would be nice over the fireplace and would not fade with the afternoon sun hitting it. The staff from the receptionist to the cleaning staff are always very friendly and accommodating
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sunset Surf Ocean Front Motel,located just 13 miles south of Cannon beach, on one of Oregon's most spectacular beach settings. We have heated outdoor pool and gas fireplace as well as a variety of accommodation to meet your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Sunset Surf Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Surf Hotel Manzanita
- Sunset Surf Motel Manzanita, Oregon