Just had a wonderful two day at the Sunset Surf Motel, April 19 & 20th, and even with a light mist part of the time on Friday Saturday and our time there Sunday was just super.
We stayed in the Budd building and was planning to do same till I talked to the desk and found the other two building had a complete update earlier this year. New furniture and counters and a lot of little things which will yours and mine stay there feel a little better next time. I love the chance to sit outside drinking a glass of wine and watch the waves come in and the sun go down at night. This one of great advantages of staying in the Budd building and a down to staying in the two other building.
Right now we're trying to decide which month to go back this fall, maybe we'll see you there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sunset Surf Ocean Front Motel,located just 13 miles south of Cannon beach, on one of Oregon's most spectacular beach settings. We have heated outdoor pool and gas fireplace as well as a variety of accommodation to meet your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Sunset Surf Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Surf Hotel Manzanita
- Sunset Surf Motel Manzanita, Oregon