Best place I have found yet on the Oregon coast if you are traveling with dogs. Truly "dog friendly" meaning don't just say dog friendly and then cop an attitude when you show up with one. Right on the beach--and Manzanita is one of the best with miles of sand and off of 101 a bit. Plus around the corner you have lots of funky stores, groceries and some mighty coffee. My only (small) complaint was the wifi which did not work in our room. I am not one that looks for fancy over friendly so the combination of location and value is going to bring us back here many times this winter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sunset Surf Ocean Front Motel,located just 13 miles south of Cannon beach, on one of Oregon's most spectacular beach settings. We have heated outdoor pool and gas fireplace as well as a variety of accommodation to meet your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Sunset Surf Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Surf Hotel Manzanita
- Sunset Surf Motel Manzanita, Oregon