For the price, Sunset Surf is a nice motel that is directly across from a long walking beach. Throw in a heated pool and walkability to all the shops and restaurants in town and you have yourself a nice little getaway. his is not a place for people looking for a spa, resort or retreat with 800 count Egyptian sheets. This is a Motel, not a Hotel, Inn or Cabin. But at $135.00 a night for queen kitchenette ( You could have cooked a nice size chicken in the oven) at the height of summer you probably will not find a better place so close to the beach. We had a 2nd floor room in the Ashley building with great view of the sun setting over the Pacific. I was very surprised by how quiet the rooms where, and we had children and a dog on both sides of us. My only complain would be that because the main door to the room is also the sliding glass door, there was no way to open an ocean facing window at night to enjoy the sounds and breezes of the ocean. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sunset Surf Ocean Front Motel,located just 13 miles south of Cannon beach, on one of Oregon's most spectacular beach settings. We have heated outdoor pool and gas fireplace as well as a variety of accommodation to meet your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Sunset Surf Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Surf Hotel Manzanita
- Sunset Surf Motel Manzanita, Oregon