Quality Inn Madras
Hotwire.com
$143
$135
Rustler's Inn(Prineville)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleanpotatoeswafflesbiscuits and gravythe main streetcentral oregona real gemlate nightpleasant surprisefitness centerreception areacould not have been moreking bedcrater lakeconvenient locationbreakfast was excellentrefrigerator and microwave
Reviewed January 7, 2014

This is an older property, with outdoor entrances to the rooms. For the price, we were very happy with the hotel as we just needed a place to sleep as we were passing through.

That being said, my husband has stayed here many times and this is his go to spot in Madras. Upon the call to make the reservation, they asked if he had stayed before and immediately pulled up his information and made our reservation very quickly. We asked for a quiet room and were put in a top floor on the end of the building. The woman who checked us in was kind and could not have been more considerate and clearly cared that we were happy.
I would support a family owned business every time over a big corporate entity. It was evident that updates were in process and that great care was made to ensure that our room was not just clean, but spotlessly clean.
We will absolutely stay again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed November 14, 2013

The bed was extremely comfortable and the hotel is a little odd with the swimming pool in the way of accessing the room. Breakfast really lacked and we didn't have wi-fi the night of check in and our room unit for heat was noisy.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed November 13, 2013

This property is definitely not up to the Best Western brand standard. It was not worth the $100 total I paid. This "motel" is something I would expect from a Motel 6. Actually I wish I had stayed at Motel 6 because it would have cost me less than half of what I paid. The first thing I noticed was the outside appearance. It was dated, door with dents in them and very poor repair/patch work done. Once in the room (#124) I noticed new paint. However, they did not tape off the walls because the paint ran over onto the ceiling. I also noticed things under the paint on the wall. Apparently, they did not prepare the wall properly. I also found drywall repairs near the sink and in the bathroom that were not done properly. I could tell the joints of the drywall were not lined up evenly and smoothed out properly before the texture and paint. There was also a couple of holes in the wall to the left of the sink that were not repaired properly. It was "spackled" very poorly, not even with the wall. You could tell there was still a dents in the wall and it wasn't textured. The holes weren't even painted over completely and the paint color didn't match the rest of the wall. In addition the reading lamp between the two beds was sagging. In the bathroom, tiles were cracked. The shower obviously had been repaired very poorly. Instead of using grout on the tiles and around the shower head, they used silicone caulking. Yes, seriously! There was also a very strong smell of cat urine outside our front door. I thin Best Western needs to send someone out to inspect this property and review it's relationship with your company. I get the feeling this is an older property that was once used by working girls to service truck drivers. I drove all day and got there late and then had to get up early and drive all day again. If a hadn't been so tired and in a hurry I definitely would have talked to the management about it.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank EDUDE69
Reviewed November 9, 2013

I usually stay at the BW Madras Inn for work. Clean, quiet, good wifi, centrally located. It's within walking distance of a couple of good eateries. The parking lot can get kind of congested at times. The owners are kind and considerate.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed November 6, 2013

The room was clean, the bed comfortable and the full breakfast was very good. The only drawback is the location, directly on the traffic light of the highway. During the night the traffic was not so bad, but it is a good idea to get up early.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple