“Decent italian food”

Ranked #3 of 42 Restaurants in Madras
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 2, 2013

The food is decent, but I've had much better. It's not my favorite restaurant in Madras (that would be Rio). Service is always great, but the food is only so-so for the price and the atmosphere.

Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

The wife and I enjoy eating here. They have great pizza and they don't skimp on the size of your meals as is the case at other places. If you ask for their big pizza be prepared. The meals we have had there in the past also had good sized portions and taste great also.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

I stop at Geno's all the time for steak or Italian food along with a beer and drink. Its one of those little secrets you find along Hwy 26 and Hwy 97 between Portland and the Bend Sunriver area. When fishing the Deschutes my buddies all want to hit that when staying in Madras the night prior to hitting the river.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

This place was recommended to us by the hotel we stayed at. The food was excellent and was only surpassed by the great service provided by wait staff. We are not sure what happened for the other reviewers to be so disappointed - I'm not sure you go to an Italian restaurant for a hamburger. We found the prices well within line for the food. Really enjoyed having carmelizzed walnuts with the salads. We could not have had better food or service. Would definitely stop and eat there again next time we are in the area.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Eaten there a few times always get a good meal always feel I overpaid for what I got. Hamburgers are not worth $12.00 unless it is ground NY Steak which theirs is not.