1,064 results
All reviews mist restaurant front desk steam room onsite restaurant keurig coffee maker ocean view oregon coast beach access balcony door hot tub private balcony gas fireplace double queen cookies great view beach front indoor pool
Selected filters
Reviewed October 19, 2017

Wonderful room-comfortable and spacious. Enjoyed the balcony and beautiful ocean view. Staff very friendly and helpful. Walked into lobby to a wine tasting and fresh cookies. Loved their coffee and hot chocolate. Great place to spend a weekend...

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 18, 2017

The room and facility was very clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. There is also a restaurant on the property, which serves great food and beverages. We were on the 3rd floor with a balcony and a view of the ocean. It was beautiful! Beach access is great for everyone, including those who have a hard problem with stairs as they offer a ramp to the beach instead. I would highly recommend staying here.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 18, 2017

Thank you Surftides! What an amazing place to stay, after a less than pleasant stay at another hotel we decided to come to Surftides. They did not dissapoint. The staff was amazing all the way through and I love the fresh cookies and coffee in the lobby. Oh and the pool and fire pits are amazing!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2017

They staff from the second we walked in took my children and helped them get a toy and hot chocolate, encouraged them to find the hidden mermaids and made our trip the whole time very enjoyable!! Amazing staff. We came in around 8 pm the Gentlemen Supervisor and another young lady (longer hair) wish I would have gotten there names, were the best!! I could not have expected anything better!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 16, 2017

I decided to leave town for a couple days and head to the beach. I knew the weather would probably be rainy and cold but it doesn't matter when you have a room with a beautiful ocean view and a fireplace. The front desk was very welcoming and organized. My room was ready when I arrived and located on same level as front desk. No stairs or elevators needed. They sun came out for a few hours and encouraged a walk on the beautiful beach. Then the rain came back and didn't let up. My room was spotless.

• Trip type: Traveled solo