We booked this room a few days before and my husband asked for the nicest room in the hotel. By the description on the website it sounded great....flat screen T.V., Fireplace, Top floor, and Ocean view. This room was $200 for one night...and just is NOT worth the money. The view was great, but that's about the only good thing I can say about the room. The room was very sparsly furnished. One bed/couch that could not be moved away from the wall, one desk chair, and one foot stool. This was a kitchenette unit, but nowhere to sit and eat. The king sized bed had nice sheets and comforter, but the bed was very hard and uncomfortable. The floors looked like they hadn't been vacuumed since the last guest. I would NOT recommend this to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront multi-acre boutique hotel offering priceless memories for families, weddings, romantic getaways or just being with friends. Design and all the amenities you should expect in your perfect vacation. Indoor pool, on-site restaurant, indoor Jacuzzi, Workout room, Bike rentals, Basket Ball Court, multiple fire pits and the list goes on. All the above on-site amenities also come with crashing waves, cry of seagulls, panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, warm sand squishing between your toes and of course priceless memories with your loved ones ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel