Although the lobby is nice and there are suppose to be updated rooms as per their website, most rooms do not look like the images online. The room we had was dirty, the wall paper was coming off the walls. It smelled horrible we left the patio door open all day the entire stay for it to air out. Also the lighting kept going off in the bathroom it was an electrical issue. The room was outdated and disgusting. The room was dirty, the walls would shake when other people shut their doors, and you can hear talking through the walls. And in our double queen room the sink is not in the bathroom. The pool was dirty and had a green tint on the walls and floor. And finally on the day of checkout when we got back from breakfast they were cleaning our room before the check out time. Do not stay here!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront multi-acre boutique hotel offering priceless memories for families, weddings, romantic getaways or just being with friends. Design and all the amenities you should expect in your perfect vacation. Indoor pool, on-site restaurant, indoor Jacuzzi, Workout room, Bike rentals, Basket Ball Court, multiple fire pits and the list goes on. All the above on-site amenities also come with crashing waves, cry of seagulls, panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, warm sand squishing between your toes and of course priceless memories with your loved ones ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel