Surftides has a 50s motel feel to it. There is a teeny tiny kitchenette wth a mini stove, sink and microwave, and a few plates, cups, and utensils. The mini fridge did not work well at keeping things cool. We only stayed one night, but I wouldn't find it comfortable for a long term stay at all. Everything just looked a bit worn and shabby.
The rooms were only moderately clean - goldfish crackers from the previous occupant were still on the floor. The bathroom was spotless though (thank goodness). It was nice having a little balcony overlooking the ocean (and the beach in Lincoln City *is* beautiful!) but it wasn't pleasant to sit out there looking at the rusted rails, not to mention looking at the smashed cockroach on the floor of the balcony.
The continental breakfast included consists of a couple of types of fruit, boxed cereal, bagels, and some baked goods. It all seemed like it came from the Safeway up the street.
The service at both reception and the restaurant was indifferent. Our check in clerk barely acknowledged us, and informed us of the room number and other basic facts in a monotone. Plus he gave us keys for the wrong room and neglected to give us vouchers for the breakfast, and when we pointed out the errors, he just shrugged.
Prices are well below the other resorts in Lincoln City (we paid only $99/night) and now I see why. The only plus I can think of is the free wifi in the rooms. Next time I would definitely pay more to stay somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront multi-acre boutique hotel offering priceless memories for families, weddings, romantic getaways or just being with friends. Design and all the amenities you should expect in your perfect vacation. Indoor pool, on-site restaurant, indoor Jacuzzi, Workout room, Bike rentals, Basket Ball Court, multiple fire pits and the list goes on. All the above on-site amenities also come with crashing waves, cry of seagulls, panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, warm sand squishing between your toes and of course priceless memories with your loved ones ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel