1,075 results
All reviews mist restaurant front desk steam room onsite restaurant ocean view oregon coast beach access balcony door private balcony hot tub gas fireplace double queen cookies great view indoor pool beach front oceanfront room
Selected filters
Reviewed May 24, 2016

Loved the hotel. Nice rooms and has a really nice outdoor fire pit area. Good places to eat close by. Highly recommend staying here. We choose the location because of the view and there is so much to do close by.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Jordan G, Manager at Surftides Lincoln City, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2016

Hi Joanne M,
Just wanted to say thank you for the kind review. We certainly appreciate the feedback and are pleased that you were able to enjoy yourself and the several activities that we have to offer here at Surftides. We look forward to seeing you again on a return visit to the coast!

Reviewed May 20, 2016

We stayed her because it
Was pet friendly. We had just the best experience. From the warm welcome we got checking in and doggy gift bucket, to the stunning views. It was perfect. Cozy gas fireplace in the room. Fresh coffee and cookies in the lobby. Everything was perfect. Our dog ran for miles on the beaches. Brian at the front desk was a rock star. Very welcoming and accommodating. Thanks to everyone. We will be back!!!!!!! Kathy S Dean M. And Molly the Airedale.

Room tip: I think all rooms have oceans views
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Hi Kathy L,
I am so glad that you had such an enjoyable experience with us. The dog baskets are something new we have been testing out for our furry friends and your feedback validates our decision to make that an ongoing amenity. I will certainly share your comments with Brian as well and make sure to embarrass him a bit! We look forward to your return visit and future stay with us.

Take care

Reviewed May 13, 2016 via mobile

We originally had other reservations at another hotel, but they sold our room out from under us. Cody at the front desk checked us in and was very sweet and professional.
We stayed two nights in room 304 and absolutely loved it! The minute you walk into the room you're blown away from the full on ocean view. The room was decorated nicely and was very clean. The bed was very comfortable! We slept with our balcony door open a little bit to hear the ocean and it was so peaceful! Housekeeping made our bed up and cleaned the sand we accidently tracked in (I have a one and a half year old) and it was sparkly clean when we came back to the room for the night.
The pool was clean, well kept, and warm.
We all had fun searching the property for mermaids, although we weren't lucky enough to find one.
We had one small issue, but when I brought it up upon check out, Kristen and the manager on duty (I forgot his name) was so sweet and made it more than right. All the staff was amazing and pleasant to talk to.
We will definitely be staying here for our future visits!

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Melissa H

Hi Melissa H,
Well sorry for your experience at the other hotel but certainly glad it brought you to Surftides as a result. I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay and were able to get some play time in at the beach. And thank you for your feedback about Kirsten, I love when the opportunity comes up to recognize one of our staff members so I will make sure to do so. We appreciate your business and certainly hope that you choose to come visit us again on a return trip to the coast.

Take care

Reviewed April 21, 2016

I had a great experience during my stay at Surftides hotel. The view from our room was amazing, The beach was fantastic for agate hunting. I had the pleasure of meeting the housekeeping manager Melissa and she made me feel very at home during my stay. Great place , great service.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 11, 2016

The hotel is situated in a nice location but when you are paying almost $300 a night I expect the room to be spotless. There were hairs on bathroom counter and on the decorated bed pillows. You could tell the bathroom counter just was not cleaned properly. They offered to clean our room but we already had wiped counter down and put the pillow to the side. They gave us a 10% discount for next time which does you know good if there is no next time. The room was nice and enjoyed the ocean view but do think it was over priced. I know it is not the hotels fault but the people above us stomped around for over 2 hours straight without stopping 7am-9am drove me and the wife nuts.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Jordan G, Manager at Surftides Lincoln City, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2016

Hello Savatage67,
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us your feedback on your recent stay with us. I apologize for the cleanlinliness issues that you experienced, that is not the norm for us nor the impression that we want to portray. Regardless of the amount of money you are paying, your expectation should be to have a spotless room at check in. Also anytime you have noise issues, no matter what hotel you are staying at please contact teh front desk, we are more than happy to assist in those situations and most hotels front desk staff is trained on how to approach these subjects professionally. Because it is a bit difficult for me to locate your reservation based off your profile information, if you contact me at 541-994-2191 ext 126, I would be more than happy to make that adjustment on your past stay, and then just keep the 10% discount for a return visit with us.
I look forward to hopefully hearing from you soon.