Surftides Lincoln City
Best Western Plus Landmark Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$97
$93
BestWestern.com
The Coho Oceanfront Lodge(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$137
Hotels.com
Inn at Lincoln City(Lincoln City)
$80
$77
Sandcastle Beachfront Motel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$105
$159
Hotels.com
$175
Seahorse Oceanfront Lodging(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$110
Beachfront Manor Hotel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$119
  • Beachfront
Ashley Inn and Suites(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$109
$87
Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$96
Orbitz.com
All reviewsmist restaurantfront deskkeurig coffee makersteam roomocean viewonsite restaurantoregon coastbeach accessdouble queengas fireplacehot tubcookiesprivate balconywine tastinggreat viewbeach frontindoor pool
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Went for a girls weekend. Stayed in a two bed standard room. Views were excellent, right on the beach. Hotel had a bbq, wine tasting and smores at night in the courtyard. Very friendly. Would definitely recommend and stay again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank juliel840
Reviewed July 19, 2014

I have a lot to say about this place. First off BEFORE I booked ahead of time, I called Surftides to make sure they take the AAA membership discount, I was informed that they do take it so I decided to book. The room was originally 189.99 a night so I was already splurging but figured at least I get a discount so I could justify. Upon arrival at the front desk I was given my bill and noticed the amount was much higher than I had expected and I hadn't gotten my discount. I was then informed that they don't take AAA discounts and that they were sorry. I decided to let it go and just enjoy my room anyway. When we got to our room I was expecting the new modern rooms like the website showed, but was surprised when we walked in and the room looked like it was straight out of 1985. Old carpet, old floral wallpaper, big boxey TV. Other than the room being outdated the rest of the hotel in the lobby area and restaurant was very nice, and the views of the ocean was incredible- I will give them that. The grounds were also very well kept up. My boyfriend and I got into Lincoln City pretty late and were loving the ocean view and walks on the beach so we actually decided to switch around our traveling schedule and stay one more night elsewhere on the coast. We searched a few other places but unfortunately we had no luck. We decided to check with Surftides anyway to see if they had a cheaper room since we wouldn't be staying in it much anway. The front desk employee quoted me a room with a price of $166 for the night AND she said since I was promised the AAA discount weeks ago she would give us the discount anyway, for the trouble they had already given me. So I said SCORE, and thank you for accommodating us, we'll take it! Low and behold, the next day when I went to check out that was not the price shown on my bill, and those "so called" AAA discounts had not been taken off. I asked to speak with a manager (name was Beth Evans) and here's exactly what she said "I'm sorry but no, we do not give AAA disounts. I have a lot of new staff here so some of them may have been confused about that, I'm sorry. Here's what I'll do: I'll give you 10% off breakfast, our buffet is only $12.00 (WOW- I'd save $1.20) And, the next time you're in town (I came from Minnesota) I'll give you a way good deal on a room for a night". Oh, and also, the least you should be getting when paying this much for a room stay is a continental breakfast. Don't expect one cause they certainly don't offer it.

I couldn't believe the customer service of this place. Yes, they do have a beautiful location but the service and the rooms is NOT worth the $200+ per night. I stayed at a Howard Johnson a couple nights after and their service was incredible and only $70, and they served breakfast. Having a lot of family living in Oregon and staying on the coast every once in a while, if this would have been a place that I enjoyed I would recommend it in a heartbeat. But I will most certainly be saying the opposite and telling them to spread the word. Seriously, you're better off staying in a Super 8 or something comparable which is just down the road. You maybe don't have an ocean view but you'll save yourself the headache and about $130/night.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
8  Thank Rachel J
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Unfortunately our vehicle broke down and we had to stay a night waiting for parts to come in. The owner/manager at Car Care Specialists recommended Surf Tides and we are so glad he did! Right on the water, excellent view and staff. There are natural gas fire pits for roasting marshmallows!

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed July 13, 2014

We wanted a quick getaway for a weekend in July. Peak season so one has to take what's available. Plus's are the view. You can't beat it. Grounds are well kept up. They advertise themselves as pet friendly. Pet perks such as bags, sheets, bowls, towels are non-existent. The pet area is not marked, nor maintained,(watch your step). Bring your own bags, it's the grassy/gravel areas across the street from the hotel. Our pet room was an older room, it was a double queen and a roll away for one other adult in our party. Roll away's are meant for kids. His back is toast after sleeping one night on it. The floor would have been a better option. There is not a continental breakfast but there is a single cup Kuerig, mini fridge and microwave. The TV is the latest in early 1990's technology. The room is in the older part of the hotel, Bathroom needs remodeling, the hook was missing off the door. So pain and no pet amenities for 160.00 a night plus tax. Plan ahead and stay at any other pet friendly place if you have a dog.

Room Tip: If you have a pet don't expect much. If you don't have a pet get a remodeled room. Keep your expectations low.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank fiftyplusmale
Reviewed July 13, 2014

I thought the website said this place was renovated in 2013. The lobby was but the room was right out of 1978. The carpet was dirty and had a big iron burn mark in it, The couch looked too dirty to sit on. The cabinets and furniture were all scratched and old looking. The TV was in a boxed cabinet so you had to sit on the bed to watch it. All in all it was just an old, dirty room that was not even close to being worth $200 a night. It is a 2 star hotel with a 5 star view. There are many other 5 star rooms with the same view in town, go someplace else.

Room Tip: Shop around by checking reviews and don't rely on hotels websites that may or may not be accurite
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Richard940
cubuffst, Marketing support at Surftides Lincoln City, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Hi Richard. We are sorry that your stay was not up to our high customer satisfaction standards.

Our hotel is always being updated, including our old carpeting being changed to hardwood. There is no excuse for our rooms not being spotless and housekeeping management has been put on notice.

We would like to offer you a comped visit back with us so we can prove our exceptional service and experience.

We appreciate your review, and thank you for taking the time to write to us. Please come back and see us soon.