We stayed in the Surftides at Lincoln City, Or. for 2 nights in mid October while drivng down the Oregon Coast. It was mid week, and I guess kind of off-season, so we were given what I thought was a tremendous rate for a large room, with fireplace (gas), and large sliding doors to a balcony overlooking the vast expanse of beach. The room was clean, sure maybe a little on the motel side of things, but the size of the view were an absolute delight after the tiny little room we had had the previous 2 nights in a b&b in Astoria, Or.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront multi-acre boutique hotel offering priceless memories for families, weddings, romantic getaways or just being with friends. Design and all the amenities you should expect in your perfect vacation. Indoor pool, on-site restaurant, indoor Jacuzzi, Workout room, Bike rentals, Basket Ball Court, multiple fire pits and the list goes on. All the above on-site amenities also come with crashing waves, cry of seagulls, panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, warm sand squishing between your toes and of course priceless memories with your loved ones ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel