We have stayed at many hotels in Lincoln City, and Surftides was a delightful surprise. We appreciated all the amenities: bike rentals, cookies in the lobby, wine & cheese in the lobby, S'mores in the firepits, pool, etc. I love that the rooms are not carpeted and the place is dog-friendly. Although our room was only partially updated, it was clean and the bed linens were nice. The staff was all very friendly & helpful, and we really liked the lobby area. Thanks for the pleasant stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront multi-acre boutique hotel offering priceless memories for families, weddings, romantic getaways or just being with friends. Design and all the amenities you should expect in your perfect vacation. Indoor pool, on-site restaurant, indoor Jacuzzi, Workout room, Bike rentals, Basket Ball Court, multiple fire pits and the list goes on. All the above on-site amenities also come with crashing waves, cry of seagulls, panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, warm sand squishing between your toes and of course priceless memories with your loved ones ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel