We stayed in a second floor room with two queen beds. The room had great ocean views from the balcony, you could probably hit the beach if you threw something off the balcony. The room was clean, with plenty of room and very comfortable beds. Notably absent from the room is a larger flat screen TV, but the TV in the room was a nice size, and we didn't go stay at the beach to watch TV anyway.
Slightly disappointing: The bathroom was fairly small, with just a small tub/shower, a small sink that sprayed part of the counter when turned on full blast, and a strangely low ceiling. Obviously the bathroom had its tub/shower replaced in the recent past, but the rest of the bathroom was left looking fairly dated. While the room was very clean, it also had an overall dated look. I'd venture to guess that other parts of Surftides have been fully remodeled, and this part of the hotel hasn't been fully updated......yet.
None of that would give us any reason to not come back. Their pool and spa area is quite impressive, and even has a small exercise room off to the side and available for use. While we never accessed the beach from our hotel, I can tell that the beach access is slick and easy.
Bottom line: A very clean, neat, and comfortable hotel with great ocean views and access, with a great pool and rec facility. All of that comes at a fairly affordable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront multi-acre boutique hotel offering priceless memories for families, weddings, romantic getaways or just being with friends. Design and all the amenities you should expect in your perfect vacation. Indoor pool, on-site restaurant, indoor Jacuzzi, Workout room, Bike rentals, Basket Ball Court, multiple fire pits and the list goes on. All the above on-site amenities also come with crashing waves, cry of seagulls, panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, warm sand squishing between your toes and of course priceless memories with your loved ones ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel