Everything about our stay here was good. Our room was nice and comfortable but not immaculate. Location can't be beat! Staff was friendly and helpful. We stayed with our 4 children and Surftides was very accommodating! Great place to take the family. Outdoor courtyard with 4 gas fire pits with benches around them. A very comfortable, relaxing setting. We would definitely recommend this hotel!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront multi-acre boutique hotel offering priceless memories for families, weddings, romantic getaways or just being with friends. Design and all the amenities you should expect in your perfect vacation. Indoor pool, on-site restaurant, indoor Jacuzzi, Workout room, Bike rentals, Basket Ball Court, multiple fire pits and the list goes on. All the above on-site amenities also come with crashing waves, cry of seagulls, panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, warm sand squishing between your toes and of course priceless memories with your loved ones ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel