Within 15 minutes of checking in the front desk called our room to ask if it was OK and make sure we had all that we needed. We were here on a Groupon special and needed an "accessible" room. I'm not in a wheelchair (yet) but can't deal with a regular room. They took the extra effort to be sure I was comfortable. After dinner we had dessert in our room but forgot to bring dinnerware. A call to the front desk and they promptly provided us with the needed tools. Our room had a great ocean view. The only thing lacking was a chair with arms on it which I need to get up and down. A couple of patio chairs from our balcony solved that problem. Very friendly and helpful staff. We'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront multi-acre boutique hotel offering priceless memories for families, weddings, romantic getaways or just being with friends. Design and all the amenities you should expect in your perfect vacation. Indoor pool, on-site restaurant, indoor Jacuzzi, Workout room, Bike rentals, Basket Ball Court, multiple fire pits and the list goes on. All the above on-site amenities also come with crashing waves, cry of seagulls, panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, warm sand squishing between your toes and of course priceless memories with your loved ones ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel