First stay at this hotel due to buying a Groupon. The room was clean, beds comfy but the best part was the view. It was nice having a small balcony facing the ocean. Rooms have small fridge, microwave and a Keurig coffee maker so if you go bring your favorite K-cup (they provide french roast only). The outside fire pits are a nice place to sit in the evening but can get rather loud. We did not use the pool and hot tub but others were enjoying themselves there. I was pleasantly surprised when we received a call in our room inquiring how we felt about the housekeeping and if everything was OK. Easy beach access. We would stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront multi-acre boutique hotel offering priceless memories for families, weddings, romantic getaways or just being with friends. Design and all the amenities you should expect in your perfect vacation. Indoor pool, on-site restaurant, indoor Jacuzzi, Workout room, Bike rentals, Basket Ball Court, multiple fire pits and the list goes on. All the above on-site amenities also come with crashing waves, cry of seagulls, panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, warm sand squishing between your toes and of course priceless memories with your loved ones ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel