The service at this place is horrible. It is a Saturday night and there is not a manager or even anyone with authority anywhere. They told us upon arrival that our room we requested was unavailable. And they were upgrading us. At first thought that was nice but the room had a separate bedroom and with all of the foot traffic and screaming basketball team playing tag outside our room it was horrible. They were actually peaking in our room and freaked my kids out. While in the pool earlier that night there was the same 10 to 12 kids swimming with zero parents. I went to complain because my kids kept getting knocked around in the pool and the line was too long and only one person. Who had an angry look on her face. I was not waiting. Stefani was her name. I called at 9:09 the front desk to complain about the noise and the kids running wild and to my surprise no answer.. I called multiple times and no answer. I put my shoes in and walked to front desk and the rude girl was still there. I asked to please speak to a manager and she said no one was there. Really your at full capacity and no one is here that can take a complaint? I told her about the kids she told me it wasn't 10. I told her about the long black hairs in the showers and the dirty dishes. She didn't care. If your trying to make this a boutique hotel why do you have a teenager that looks like she just rolled out of bed and came to work at your front desk. I wonder is its Stefani fault or just that no one has trained her in customer service. The only nice guy was the younger maint. Guy who lit the fires and suggested we buy s'more fixings which we did. This dirty hotel has a lot going for it-Location and price. But cleanliness and rudeness is way to prominent stay somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront multi-acre boutique hotel offering priceless memories for families, weddings, romantic getaways or just being with friends. Design and all the amenities you should expect in your perfect vacation. Indoor pool, on-site restaurant, indoor Jacuzzi, Workout room, Bike rentals, Basket Ball Court, multiple fire pits and the list goes on. All the above on-site amenities also come with crashing waves, cry of seagulls, panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, warm sand squishing between your toes and of course priceless memories with your loved ones ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel