My husband and I recently stayed at the Surftide and really enjoyed ourselves. The view from our room was beautiful and we loved the easy beach access. The best part was having a fireplace very close to the sliding window so we could enjoy our coffee and view near a nice fire. We also enjoyed the swimming pool, sauna and hottub on our stay. I espeically liked that the sauna and hottube area were 21 and over. We had breakfast and dinner at the MIST which was nice and resonably priced. Overall, we had a great stay at a reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront multi-acre boutique hotel offering priceless memories for families, weddings, romantic getaways or just being with friends. Design and all the amenities you should expect in your perfect vacation. Indoor pool, on-site restaurant, indoor Jacuzzi, Workout room, Bike rentals, Basket Ball Court, multiple fire pits and the list goes on. All the above on-site amenities also come with crashing waves, cry of seagulls, panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, warm sand squishing between your toes and of course priceless memories with your loved ones ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel