Just spent the last two days at Surftides. It was a Groupon deal and while the price was right, the room was not the best. Room 301, which was as far South as one could be put. The room was clean and the view was awesome. The room needs some updating and I believe their close to doing that. Things were pretty well worn and the carpet had a distinct odor. Not a bad odor but a distinct odor. Bathroom and mini kitchen fixtures were on back words, cold left, hot right and hot water took forever to get. The biggest problem to me was that the wifi was pretty non existent. It was so spotty that it was useless. They need additional extenders to strengthen signal. The WWW is not going away and the sooner motels figure this out the more people they will see come back to stay. Also, the TV was small and old with lousy reception. Other than that we enjoyed our stay. Check in was fine and personnel were friendly. They seem to be well managed and as soon as they update in areas then I will give them five stars. There restaurant was excellant. The food was very good, service was good and the prices were reasonable. We ate there three times as was very close and enjoyed every visit. I will stay there again but would ask for a room closer to main lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront multi-acre boutique hotel offering priceless memories for families, weddings, romantic getaways or just being with friends. Design and all the amenities you should expect in your perfect vacation. Indoor pool, on-site restaurant, indoor Jacuzzi, Workout room, Bike rentals, Basket Ball Court, multiple fire pits and the list goes on. All the above on-site amenities also come with crashing waves, cry of seagulls, panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, warm sand squishing between your toes and of course priceless memories with your loved ones ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel