First off the view is great! You can not get any closer to the ocean without sleeping in it. As far as the room we were in not that great. First day we came back to the hotel after walking on the beach there was no hot water (4pm). The next night the 12'' baseboard heater did not work. Water damage on the window sills and bathroom very small 5'x5'. I figured since we purchased through Groupon maybe we got the bottom of the rooms. My 10 and 9 year old girls said that the pictures of the rooms on their website did not look anything close to what we had. I have to agree. To keep things in perspective we paid one hundred fifty bucks for two nights. I suspect the motel six on the hwy with no view is more than that. All and all we had fun just expected the room to mach with the pictures they showed on the computer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront multi-acre boutique hotel offering priceless memories for families, weddings, romantic getaways or just being with friends. Design and all the amenities you should expect in your perfect vacation. Indoor pool, on-site restaurant, indoor Jacuzzi, Workout room, Bike rentals, Basket Ball Court, multiple fire pits and the list goes on. All the above on-site amenities also come with crashing waves, cry of seagulls, panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, warm sand squishing between your toes and of course priceless memories with your loved ones ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel