I had a wonderful experience here this past weekend. The room was amazingly comfortable which was complimented by the fact that I could literally see the ocean while laying in bed! If you've never tried drinking your coffee from bed while watching waves wash up onto the sand I definitely recommend trying it! The staff here was especially wonderful, not only were they helpful, they also had extensive knowledge of the surrounding area and suggested a hike I may not have found on my own which I absolutely loved! The property is fun to explore, close to the casino and local food. I honestly could not have imagined a better location to stay at the Oregon Coast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront multi-acre boutique hotel offering priceless memories for families, weddings, romantic getaways or just being with friends. Design and all the amenities you should expect in your perfect vacation. Indoor pool, on-site restaurant, indoor Jacuzzi, Workout room, Bike rentals, Basket Ball Court, multiple fire pits and the list goes on. All the above on-site amenities also come with crashing waves, cry of seagulls, panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, warm sand squishing between your toes and of course priceless memories with your loved ones ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel