Surftides really gives you the feel for the ocean. Lots of birds on site, seaguls, crows, pigeons and little birds/ Our private balcony, oceanfront room was wonderful. The sound of the waves roaring with the balcony door open was great. The beds were really comfortable and the room was clean and had everything you needed. We had a fridge, sink and microwave in the room. Really good coffee. I liked the way they made up the bathroom. The staff was great and very accommodating. There was always fresh coffee and cookies in the lobby. The Mist restaurant, located on site, makes awesome clam chowder and great margaritas. Also, gives a huge bowl of yummy oatmeal in the morning. The staff there is cheering and the general atmosphere is great.
Wish I would have had more time to use the pool. It looked really inviting.
Can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront multi-acre boutique hotel offering priceless memories for families, weddings, romantic getaways or just being with friends. Design and all the amenities you should expect in your perfect vacation. Indoor pool, on-site restaurant, indoor Jacuzzi, Workout room, Bike rentals, Basket Ball Court, multiple fire pits and the list goes on. All the above on-site amenities also come with crashing waves, cry of seagulls, panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, warm sand squishing between your toes and of course priceless memories with your loved ones ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel