We celebrated our anniversary. The staff at Surftides is 2nd to none in my opinion. The front desk and manager were all extremely friendly and helpful. They put in extra effort in providing us flower pedals on our bed, 2 bottles of wine, chocolates, and an anniversary wish written in the sand outside our balcony. It was very impressive. It seems as if there are people working all the time around the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront multi-acre boutique hotel offering priceless memories for families, weddings, romantic getaways or just being with friends. Design and all the amenities you should expect in your perfect vacation. Indoor pool, on-site restaurant, indoor Jacuzzi, Workout room, Bike rentals, Basket Ball Court, multiple fire pits and the list goes on. All the above on-site amenities also come with crashing waves, cry of seagulls, panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, warm sand squishing between your toes and of course priceless memories with your loved ones ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel