What more can be said? Probably comp rates with the other hotels in the area. $300 for 2 queen beds for 2 nights. Dvd player didn't work. Small. Ocean view with balcony. Good walking beach with tide pools etc. Nothing spectacular. The best area was the fire pit area. Well done with about 6 separate areas with their own fire pit and benches. Nice plants surrounding individual areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront multi-acre boutique hotel offering priceless memories for families, weddings, romantic getaways or just being with friends. Design and all the amenities you should expect in your perfect vacation. Indoor pool, on-site restaurant, indoor Jacuzzi, Workout room, Bike rentals, Basket Ball Court, multiple fire pits and the list goes on. All the above on-site amenities also come with crashing waves, cry of seagulls, panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, warm sand squishing between your toes and of course priceless memories with your loved ones ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel