Surftides is the BEST location on the central Oregon coast - the surf is LITERALLY at your feet! Open the slider, step onto the protected balcony & enjoy - if you want to get your feet wet just follow the steps right onto the sandy beach. AMAZING sunsets, go for the Classic/Vintage rooms, they have more space to put things, the furniture can be arranged for hours of relaxing as you watch the ocean next to a cozy fire (in the evening). Great service, pool, etc. + bikes for an enjoyable ride along the beach. Coffee is always on in the lobby, fresh cookies, staff is right on it, whatever "it" is. Restaurant has great food - this IS the place to stay!!! We come back year after year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront multi-acre boutique hotel offering priceless memories for families, weddings, romantic getaways or just being with friends. Design and all the amenities you should expect in your perfect vacation. Indoor pool, on-site restaurant, indoor Jacuzzi, Workout room, Bike rentals, Basket Ball Court, multiple fire pits and the list goes on. All the above on-site amenities also come with crashing waves, cry of seagulls, panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, warm sand squishing between your toes and of course priceless memories with your loved ones ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel