I first started going to Surftides in Lincoln City over 30 years ago. At that time there were usually signs of much needed paint and minor repairs, but the ocean views and rooms were great. Now it has been updated and I have to admit I liked the old blue and gray colors much better (not an orange person). But the mattresses are even more comfortable and there are real pillows instead of the thin things you find at most motels. The views are still spectacular and so nice to have your private balcony that are walled in on both sides so you have nice privacy. The staff were all very friendly and helpful and the room was very clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront multi-acre boutique hotel offering priceless memories for families, weddings, romantic getaways or just being with friends. Design and all the amenities you should expect in your perfect vacation. Indoor pool, on-site restaurant, indoor Jacuzzi, Workout room, Bike rentals, Basket Ball Court, multiple fire pits and the list goes on. All the above on-site amenities also come with crashing waves, cry of seagulls, panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, warm sand squishing between your toes and of course priceless memories with your loved ones ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel