Surftides is by far one of the nicest hotels that we have ever stayed at in Lincoln City! Have been to the Oregon Coast many times in the past 30+ years....and we would most definately pay the extra money to stay here again! When we were looking to book a hotel this time, we had a few questions, so called them directly. By doing so, not only did our questions get answered, but the hotel gave us a much larger discount booking directly than we had found anywhere online!! We were delighted at how easy check-in was, and were pleasantly surprised at the BEAUTIFUL view from our room~ even before stepping out onto the balcony! The room we requested, had a King bed, sofa sleeper, and a balcony. We were surprised to also have a fireplace, microwave, refridgerator, and an upperscale coffee maker. Also, chairs were on the balcony! We are a family of 4, and this room was comfortable & spacious!! They also have in the center of the courtyard, 4 propane firepits that have benches around them...each seperated for privacey! They are free for guests to use, and you can get marshmellow/hotdog roasting sticks with the exchange of your room key. (They also provide s'mores kits for $10) The hotel boasts a restaurant called "Mist" in the parking lot. If you let the front desk know that you are interested in having breakfast there, they will print you out a 15% ticket, that also allows Kids to Eat Free with each adult purchase! They also have an indoor heated pool available to all until 9pm. (open to adults only from 9-11pm) Must go to front desk & exchange room key for towels & pool key...this keeps it to be for hotel guests only. They also have a hot tub, sauna, and fitness room...for over 21 years only. The beach access is so very easy & mere steps to the sand!! This hotel is the best we have ever stayed at in Lincoln City, and I highly recommend paying the extra money. There are several oceanfront hotels, but most are old & do not offer near the amenities the Surftides provides to their guests!! You will not be disappointed & will have a very peaceful, enjoyable time staying at Surftides!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront multi-acre boutique hotel offering priceless memories for families, weddings, romantic getaways or just being with friends. Design and all the amenities you should expect in your perfect vacation. Indoor pool, on-site restaurant, indoor Jacuzzi, Workout room, Bike rentals, Basket Ball Court, multiple fire pits and the list goes on. All the above on-site amenities also come with crashing waves, cry of seagulls, panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, warm sand squishing between your toes and of course priceless memories with your loved ones ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Surftides Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surftides Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Surftides Hotel