Chinook Winds Casino Resort
Best Western Plus Landmark Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$97
$93
BestWestern.com
Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$81
Sandcastle Beachfront Motel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$105
Ashley Inn and Suites(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$109
$87
$165
BestWestern.com
The Coho Oceanfront Lodge(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$111
Seahorse Oceanfront Lodging(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$99
Beachfront Manor Hotel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$119
  • Beachfront
Surftides Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$130
$126
Travelocity
Inn at Lincoln City(Lincoln City)
All reviewsjr suitenon smoking areanice casinochinook winds casinoshuttle serviceocean viewroom keysitting areaoceanfront roomground levelcoffee makermini fridgegas fireplaceregistrationmombalconiescoast
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

I ordered a bowl of steamed clams. The waitress brings out a greasy fried pile of what looks like fish. It turns out it's fried razor clams- I told her I wanted the steamed clams - she says that's only on the appetizer menu and walks off. My husband and I look at each other like what the hell. My husband tried to cut a bite and it was like a rubber shoe. We joked maybe it was a flip flop they got off the beach. The waitress came back and asked if we wanted a box, I said no this is gross. She just left check and stomped off. We couldn't believe it- how'd this lady even get a job? We left her a penny tip and left the disgusting plate of rubber too. 14.95 for a fried flip flop won't ever go in there again.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Amy B
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

I like everything about this hotel the pool the play area for the kids and the casino. If I ever stay in the Lincoln city area . I always pick Chinook winds casino. They have a indoor pool and restaurant also plus a bunch of steps to the ocean only downfall

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bellasdad34
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Great ocean view. Easy access to casino and walking distance to local shops.
Enjoyed a nice dinner at the Seafood Grill and an evening walk along the beach.
Kept the windows open all night and slept to the beat of the ocean waves.

Room Tip: If you want to be closer to the casino request a room in Building D
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 3, 2014

I take my Mom to the beach every year to celebrate her birthday. Due to an accident and recoup time we finally got to come two months later. I asked for the handicap room with the walk in shower. It was so beautiful that evening. My Mom took their shuttle to the casino and I stayed in our room to watch the playoff game of the Blazers. I opened the door that faces the ocean. The view was fabulous. The sounds of the waves and the birds were delightful. I was able to see a wonderful sunset right along with those Blazers. It was a great room. My Mom got sick the next morning. The smells were awful. That added set of doors were great to open. Having that fresh ocean air saved us. I alerted the hotel that their was a mess. They were so helpful and assured me that it was ok. They told me not to worry and that it would all be taken care of. I praise Chinook Winds! It was a hard enough time and they helped to make it so much better!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Madge464
Reviewed April 26, 2014

We went to check into the hotel at 3:30 pm thought it was a descent time to check in guest said our room wasnt ready on the 4th floor then said there is a second floor available we said ok its our 3rd anniversary today and asked if you do anything for anniversarys and they said no we don't ok so went to room to get settled and the day was so stormy and windy and heavy rains so we tried to turn the fireplace on and couldnt figure it out so called the front desk and we were told oh we are waiting for a part and it doesnt work then my husband said thats why we paid the extra money for it is important to my wife and againour anniversary then we asked if there was another room we could move to and they said no.. The front desk did offer a $15.00 adjustment although it was $30.00 more when booking but we said ok. The view was nice and love to be able to watch the fierce waves in a storm. At check out guest service rep never even asked how our stay was very dissapointing. I am a front desk agent for a very busy hotel in Seaside Oregon our main goal is to make sure our guests are satisfied upon checking out and in. It will take a very good promotion for us to go back to this hotel.

Room Tip: if you order a fireplace for a romantic anniversary MAKE SURE you get one that works
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple