“No Complaints!”

The Coho Oceanfront Lodge
Ranked #4 of 35 Hotels in Lincoln City
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I'm pretty late right this review. I stayed here with my boyfriend for 2 nights during August 2012. We had the most amazing time. It's situated right beside the beach up on a cliff so the view is amazing. The have a gorgeous fire pit which is great for relaxing and enjoying the view. The room was immaculate, and had a very modern appeal to it. They have a pool, hot tub as well a sauna that are all indoor which was great as the weather was very windy and chilly during our stay. The breakfast was delicious, lots to choose from (muffins, waffles, eggs, fruit, yogurt, grits, cereal, etc.) The front desk was very polite and informative, and do whatever they can to make your visit as enjoyable as possible.
I would definitely return.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank rks_14
CohoManager, Manager at The Coho Oceanfront Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your stay in August. Sometimes, the weather does get dreary here, so I am glad to hear you were able to take advantage of the indoor pool! I agree, the views here are pretty amazing! Our fire pits are a great added bonus, and we also offer a bonfire package for the beach! Thank you again for sharing your thoughts. We hope to see you next time your in Oregon!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,863)

Reviewed April 3, 2013

We really enjoyed our 2 night stay at the Coho. Great bed...loved the bathroom with spa tub...easy beach access...really cool firepit area for enjoying the ocean view.
They grind you fresh coffee to use in the french press in your room...breakfast each morning, cookies in the afternoon...free dvds...great front desk service.
An added bonus for us was finding a glass float on one of our beach walks!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kimarex

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay. We have had several guests find floats in the past few weeks. I'm glad to hear you were one of the lucky ones to find one during "Finders Keepers". We hope to see you next time your travels bring you to Lincoln City!

Reviewed March 30, 2013

I was disappointed in my room because I don't vacation much, as I don't have tons of money as a single mom. I would say I would love the room say the price had been $120 for one night. Viewing your website I thought I was truly getting a $196 value room and was disappointed upon getting into the room. It still appeared dated (fridge green colored and rusty). The overall feel didn't feel rich. No tub surprised me. Loved the TVs and the videos available. Even though nothing really wrong at the Coho, I probably won't stay there again. Sorry.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Roxanna V
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Our stay at the Coho was exceptional. Super nice room, very friendly staff and a great view. I have never taken the time to write a review, but our experience at the Coho was the best by far and we travel to Lincoln City often during the Spring and/or Summer months. We originally planned to stay two nights, but changed it to three. We stayed in the Sunset Suite with a King size bed, (very nice), large bathroom with jetted tub and separate shower, very clean and super comfortable. Also had two very nice white bathrobes. Breakfast each morning was great with a variety of choices. Another nice touch was the French Press in the room and you can get fresh coffee (free) from the front desk. It was the best stay and we can't wait to go back to the Coho.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Carrie F
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

We ended up staying here by chance. The hotel we were at was dirty and the restaurant made us sick. One of the employees recommended that we come to the Coho. We are so happy that we did. The rooms are newly remodeled. The beds are the perfect fit between firm and heavenly soft. The room was clean and smelled of lavender. We did not take advantage of the outside seating area but we heard it was wonderful. It was a bit more than what we expected to pay, but it was worth it.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank HarleyHip
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Good price, great view, attentive staff and a WINE SOCIAL!!! I loved the fireplace in my room. I even found a glass float on the beach pretty much in front of my room. What a dream! The only downside was that they don't have full maid service, I would have happily paid for it!

Room Tip: You get what you pay for, trust me.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We stayed for one night at the Coho Oceanfront Lodge and wish it had been for several more. Our 3rd floor room was a King room with a queen bed in a separate room in the front. Our view was amazing! We had a balcony with two chairs on it. The room was spotless and it looked like it was recently upgraded. I loved the comfortable bed and the linens were really nice. The front desk has movies available for check out as well as a handy binder with all the town's restaurants menus in it. They are really a service oriented hotel with going out of their way to make sure everything is perfect for your stay. The rooms include a hot breakfast in the breakfast room by the indoor pool. They had sausage gravy and biscuits, waffles, various pastries and yogurt and cereal available. Good selection.
I would stay here again for sure and would whole-heartedly recommend this to everyone!

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple