The Coho Oceanfront Lodge
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Best Western Plus Landmark Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$88
$85
Comfort Inn and Suites Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$96
Ashley Inn and Suites(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$89
Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$79
$145
Inn at Lincoln City(Lincoln City)
$58
$56
Seahorse Oceanfront Lodging(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$95
$70
Pelican Shores Inn(Lincoln City)
$129
Sandcastle Beachfront Motel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$83
Surftides Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$131
$126
Travelocity
1,897 results
All reviewsfrench pressground coffeesunset suitekids suitefire pitoregon coastocean viewbeach accessbiscuits and gravygreat viewwafflestide poolsjetted tubcomplimentary breakfastbreakfast roombeautiful roommain room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Contemporary rooms with awesome beachfront views. Stayed twice now and the service along with free continental breakfast makes the value superb. The only thing missing was a pen with Notepad and a laundry bag for dirty clothes! If thats the only two things to complain about the place was fabulous otherwise!

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 22, 2012

What can we say but we love this place!!!! Our room is lovely,the staff so friendly and helpful,the breakfast yummy (although my hubby wishes there was sausages...lol). The location allows for a quick walk to several local restaurants and of course the beach is right there. We were here during an amazing storm and just loved sitting beside the fire and watching mother nature rage outside our deck and then the next day be able to walk for miles and fly a kite. We always stay on the 3rd floor of the adults only part of the building and never disappointed.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
CohoManager, Manager at The Coho Oceanfront Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2012

One of my favorite things about the Oregon Coast is our awe-inspiring winter storms, especially when you have a nice warm fireplace to sit in front of. We definitely have taken your husband suggestion into consideration as we like to keep our guests happy! We look forward to many more visits!

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Our family of 4 stayed here over the weekend in one of their kid suites. I was super excited after seeing their reviews online at tripadvisor and their photos on their website. The fact is, this is an old motel remodeled into a nicer looking one that can charge you about $120 more a night. The room is small. Their hardware, electricity circus, heating units and gas pipe (from other reviews) are old and outdated. I am not sure if they passed the safety inspection. The room was extremely hot on a cold and rainy November night. We had the screen door facing the ocean wide open for both nights and still need to keep our blankets off throughout the night.

The hotel is nicely decorated with modern style though. Many reviewers compliment on their French press. It's really just okay. I love coffee and love it strong but they grind their coffee at night so by morning, coffee loses its oil and essences. No amount of French press can revive that. It is however, a nice new twist to the traditional coffee maker. Their breakfast is better than most continental breakfast though. One very big plus about the hotel is their towels, super soft and absorbent.

I do love most of their staffs. They are very friendly and helpful. However, there's one that works during the day, Kristina. She is rude and very unfriendly to little kids. I'm not quite sure what's her problem but she definitely ruin the experiences of our stay.

So, I will only recommend this hotel if you get a good deal, say less than $100 a night. We paid around $169 per night for the kid suite. I'd expect more for that price.

p.s. We were at room 14 which is about 15ft away from the office. Wifi is terrible!!! It's close to none at all.

Room Tip: We stayed at the Kid suite. It's really small and kid's window open to parking lot. They do provide gaming system for the room but very little selection of games so bring your own if you want to utilize the gaming system. Double check on their wifi connectivity. Some travelers said they got good connections, ours was terrible.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
CohoManager, Manager at The Coho Oceanfront Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

Nothing is more disappointing to me than when any guest leaves our hotel feeling less than satisfied with our facilities or service. It is absolutely unacceptable for our staff to ever leave a guest feeling the service was anything but exceptional and I would like to personally apologize that our service fell short of amazing during your stay. I have addressed the issues with our staff and have taken the steps necessary to ensure that all issues with service will not happen again.

I appreciate you bringing the issues with the WiFi to our attention and I would like to apologize that this was a hamper on your experience with us. We contacted our IT company and this issue has been addressed and resolved. I'm glad you were able to take some positives from your stay and certainly hope that you will give us the opportunity to regain your business and allow us to "wow" you with the exceptional service that all of our guests deserve.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Fantastic view, comfy bed, friendly staff, miles of beach, short walk to restaurants, warm pool, (adults only after 9pm) very hot hot tub, steamy sauna, french press coffee, well decorated rooms, yummy breakfast (with fresh cut fruit, eggs, waffles, muffins, hot and cold cereal, and biscuits and gravy). We wont stay anywhere else after the great time we had there this weekend.

• Stayed: November 2012

It's great to hear that you had such a wonderful time! We do look forward to your next stay and hope that the weather is more cooperative for you so that you can utilize the outdoor gas fire pits. We recently underwent our multi-million dollar renovations and many of the hotel features were upgraded and updated to better suite our guest's needs. I'm very happy that you truly enjoyed your time with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed November 2, 2012

I booked a room and massage at the Coho based on reviews from tripadvisor. I'm glad I chose this hotel for my Mom's 60th birthday surprise. I booked a suite and massage for her and both were wonderful. The staff at the Coho are polite, professional and very helpful. I couldn't be happier with my choice and will refer all my friends and family here in the future. EXCELLENT!!!

Room Tip: King suite was awesome for two or more people!!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

It's so wonderful to hear that your mother enjoyed her birthday getaway with us! Our massage therapist are such an integral part of our spa and it's so wonderful that their services were well appreciated.

We hope that we get to see you and your mother again in the future so you get to experience the relaxation and amenities for yourself!