All reviews murphy bed full kitchen own bathroom outdoor pool separate bedroom chowder beach access breakfast room waffles first floor spacious rooms living area oregon coast view of the ocean great view hot tub sliding door
Reviewed June 1, 2016

I booked this hotel without actually looking into where it was located, but you could not ask for a better spot. Whether you want to walk to the beach, or do a short drive to the outlet mall or downtown shops, it is the perfect central location.

Rooms were spacious and comfortable, and amenities such as the small kitchen were nice. If we would have known this we would have brought our own food to prepare and cook. Free breakfast is always a plus.

I would stay here again

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Valentin S
Reviewed June 1, 2016

I had the best time ever! My husband and I are planning to return at least once a month! Beach access and the view was breathtaking... I would recommend to any and all. Each room has the same view ... First floor beach access. The breakfast was amazing great chocolate chip waffles!!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Lacy J
Reviewed May 30, 2016 via mobile

We loved everything! The breakfast (mini waffles!!), the room (2 bathrooms!!), the pool and hot tub, beach access, and the incredible views! Towels were wonderful (super thick), beds were comfortable, new pillows needed! We will be back!!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Jill H
Reviewed May 26, 2016

Pleasantly surprised by the large rooms. Nice staff, and nicer than most the free breakfasts we have seen. Will go back.The views were fabulous from our room.you can access the ocean and walk for miles. Also great restaurants nearby.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 23, 2016

My wife and I stayed in room 122 what a great room it has everything you need to relax. Go out the back door walk about 40 feet and your on the beach. We will be back on and the bed was the best I slept on in a hotel.

Room tip: I have only been in one room 122 it's perfect