This Hotel is terrible!!! A tent on the beach would be a more pleasant experience under any weather conditions I assure you. If this is the last room available in town drive to the next town or sleep in your car. I worked in the Hospitality Industry for 5 years as a corporate sales manager for the Double Tree Hotel chain. (A mid level executive accomadation style hotel chain). And I can state with all the confidence in the world that this has to be the absolute worst example of hospitality I have ever exposed my family to. Within the first 3 minutes at the front desk my wife had been spoken to so rudely she left and went back to the car. She had asked about rates as I was parking and was told "Probably more than she could afford." As I approached the front desk I asked the manager what the problem was and he stated "You obviously can't afford this hotel" I asked for his name and he refused to give it to me. I asked what made him believe I could not afford to stay here. He said "look at ya". For the record we were driving our 98' chevy suburban, My wife was wearing a nice half sleeve blouse and capri pants, I was wearing my golf shorts a Hawiian shirt and Nike running shoes, carrying about $500 in cash and a Visa with plenty more for a two night stay. My respose to him was "I normally wear a suit to work I'm on vacation" I couldn't resist listening to what this guy would say next . He said "Well you have rugrats" "you mean my children?" they hadn't even gotten out of the car. At that point he asked me to leave or he would call the authorities. My response of coarse was "Call em' I'll wait". He wouldn't but instead insisted I leave and he refused to serve me. By now this experience had wasted enough of our valuable relaxation time and I left. Just Don't stay here! it could only get worse.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We feature all oceanfront suites, right on the beach! All of our suites have been updated with new furnishings, Felecity pillowtop mattresses, along with an all new bedding package and granite throughout the bathrooms and kitchens. Hot breakfast is included, offering: eggs, sausage, biscuits/gravy, fresh made Belgian waffles, fresh fruit and many other items to choose from. Plus free internet access throughout the property. We are proud to be in top 20% of all Best Westerns in our district, and committed to your satisfaction! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Best Western and Hotels.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Lincoln Sands Oceanfront Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Lincoln Sands Hotel Lincoln City
- Best Western Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Best Western