We stayed here for 1 night on Oct 15. Our room was on the ground floor, right next to the elevator & main corridor. There wasn't much noise from other guests, it was the loud music that the hotel played until 10pm that bothered us. However, we loved the room. 2 very clean bathrooms, a separate bedroom & the murphy bed in the lounge area was very comfortable. We did get a bit of noise from the people right above us...they decided to lower their murphy bed at 11.30pm & we heard every creak! But I would still recommend this hotel even though it was a little pricey. The pool was heated beautifully & the spa looked very inviting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Sands Suites! Reserve your suite at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Sands Suites and discover the beauty of the Oregon coast! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Sands Oceanfront Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Lincoln Sands Hotel Lincoln City
- Best Western Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Best Western