“So yummy and wonderful service”
Review of Beach Dog Cafe - CLOSED

Beach Dog Cafe
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: The Beach Dog Cafe is a Family Owned and Operated Breakfast and Lunch Cafe ~ The Beach Dog Cafe is not able to Accommodate Large Groups. Also No Reservations Accepted. And No Take Out Menu ~ The Beach Dog Cafe Welcomes Families ~ We do "Ask Kindly" when Dining with little ones that you are Respectful of others while Dining. Sometimes wait times of meals can be longer than normal and may be too much for a little one to wait that amount of time. Please plan accordingly. We take Pride and are Proud of the food we Serve. The Beach Dog Cafe is not the place for a person on a tight schedule or In a Hurry. No Credit Cards OR Debit Cards Accepted No ATM
Portland, Oregon, United States
“So yummy and wonderful service”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

We ate here with our family...we have a two year old and a four year old. There was a 30 minute wait when we got there and the waiting area is really small so it made for a difficult time. They also had a sign that said something along the lines of "Parents with children, please be respectful of others who are dining". I was probably just too hungry and having blood sugar issues but the sign irked me and made me a little nervous about having my kids in there. However, the staff was nothing but friendly to our littles and us. They took our order while we were waiting for a table so there was minimum wait time, they brought a coloring sheet and crayons out for entertainment and also brought out a piece of toast to tide the kids over until our food got there. The food was really good, the pancakes were delicious as were the omelette's and house potatoes.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank WhitneyCola

Beaverton, Oregon
“Fabulous omelettes”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

The omelettes and potatoes were so good my daughter wanted to order a second one to go. My son said it was the best hot dog he'd ever had. The owner was very nice and even brought some ham and water out to our dog.

Cannon Beach, Oregon
“Wonderful! Worth the wait!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We found Beach Dog Cafe on Tripadvisor and went there for lunch on a Sunday. We were seated quickly by a friendly server. I ordered the stuffed french toast, my wife had the veggie potato scramble, and our daughter ordered the single pancake. Ambiance is comfortable and welcoming - with dog photos covering all the walls. After ordering, we did wait quite awhile before the food was served. Plan on enjoying nice conversation or bring something to read. However, the food was worth the wait! My stuffed french toast was delicious - with banana, whipped cream, a citrus cream cheese, and berry compote. My wife's veggie potato scramble was also excellent - perfectly done. During the meal, the servers were all very friendly and attentive. We look forward to our next visit.

1 Thank Paul K
Klamath Falls
“Great Food and Great Atmosphere at Beach Dog Cafe”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

We stumbled upon a great place for breakfast in Lincoln City today. Beach Dog Café is a fairly small establishment, but they have great food and great service. The food is definitely worth the wait.

I had the Kristina's Special French Toast and it was the best French toast I've have in my entire life. It had a citrus cream cheese filling with bananas and was topped with whipped cream and mixed berries. The combination of flavors was awesome.

I've seen where others have complained about the wait to be seated or the wait for the food, but if you want good food, the wait is definitely worth it.

The service was top notch too. Very friendly and attentive. We will definitely go back on our next trip to the Oregon Coast.

1 Thank JeanetteDavidson
Veneta, Oregon
“A GREAT Little Find.”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

While on a Birthday Weekend get away we were looking for a different place than our regular for breakfast. After some research we found Beach Dog Cafe. There was a LONG wait, but since we were in no hurry we decided to visit the Coffee Stand next door and sit and enjoy the rare sunny morning at the Oregon Beach. Our wait was about 35 minutes. After being seated we again had a little wait, but enjoyed looking at all the photos on the walls. The food was great and made the wait worth it. The portions were HUGE and we were unable to eat it all. The prices were very reasonable, though they do not take debit or credit card. All in all, if you are not in a huge hurry and are VERY hungry the Beach Dog Cafe is a must when visiting Lincoln City.

• Visited January 2013