“Wonderful! Worth the wait!”
Review of Beach Dog Cafe - CLOSED

Beach Dog Cafe
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: The Beach Dog Cafe is a Family Owned and Operated Breakfast and Lunch Cafe ~ The Beach Dog Cafe is not able to Accommodate Large Groups. Also No Reservations Accepted. And No Take Out Menu ~ The Beach Dog Cafe Welcomes Families ~ We do "Ask Kindly" when Dining with little ones that you are Respectful of others while Dining. Sometimes wait times of meals can be longer than normal and may be too much for a little one to wait that amount of time. Please plan accordingly. We take Pride and are Proud of the food we Serve. The Beach Dog Cafe is not the place for a person on a tight schedule or In a Hurry. No Credit Cards OR Debit Cards Accepted No ATM
Cannon Beach, Oregon
“Wonderful! Worth the wait!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We found Beach Dog Cafe on Tripadvisor and went there for lunch on a Sunday. We were seated quickly by a friendly server. I ordered the stuffed french toast, my wife had the veggie potato scramble, and our daughter ordered the single pancake. Ambiance is comfortable and welcoming - with dog photos covering all the walls. After ordering, we did wait quite awhile before the food was served. Plan on enjoying nice conversation or bring something to read. However, the food was worth the wait! My stuffed french toast was delicious - with banana, whipped cream, a citrus cream cheese, and berry compote. My wife's veggie potato scramble was also excellent - perfectly done. During the meal, the servers were all very friendly and attentive. We look forward to our next visit.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Paul K

Klamath Falls
“Great Food and Great Atmosphere at Beach Dog Cafe”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

We stumbled upon a great place for breakfast in Lincoln City today. Beach Dog Café is a fairly small establishment, but they have great food and great service. The food is definitely worth the wait.

I had the Kristina's Special French Toast and it was the best French toast I've have in my entire life. It had a citrus cream cheese filling with bananas and was topped with whipped cream and mixed berries. The combination of flavors was awesome.

I've seen where others have complained about the wait to be seated or the wait for the food, but if you want good food, the wait is definitely worth it.

The service was top notch too. Very friendly and attentive. We will definitely go back on our next trip to the Oregon Coast.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank JeanetteDavidson
Veneta, Oregon
“A GREAT Little Find.”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

While on a Birthday Weekend get away we were looking for a different place than our regular for breakfast. After some research we found Beach Dog Cafe. There was a LONG wait, but since we were in no hurry we decided to visit the Coffee Stand next door and sit and enjoy the rare sunny morning at the Oregon Beach. Our wait was about 35 minutes. After being seated we again had a little wait, but enjoyed looking at all the photos on the walls. The food was great and made the wait worth it. The portions were HUGE and we were unable to eat it all. The prices were very reasonable, though they do not take debit or credit card. All in all, if you are not in a huge hurry and are VERY hungry the Beach Dog Cafe is a must when visiting Lincoln City.

• Visited January 2013
“Good food/Limited menu”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

If you do not like breakfast foods or hotdogs,I would choose another place to eat. The seating is very limited and quite a few people left after they saw the wait was at least 30 mins. That being said,I ordered the Denver omelet and was very pleased with the taste and presentation. They made sure my coffee was refilled , The decor is cute.I would eat there again but for breakfast not lunch.

• Visited February 2013
Richland, Washington
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We had breakfast at the Beach Dog Cafe on the Sunday morning during Presidents Day weekend. I had the potato pancake and my wife had an omlet. Both were great. The potato pancake was actually a large hash-brown potato as opposed to a pancake made with potato flour. If you want an actual pancake, this is not what you want. Also note that they open at 7:00 am and we were there when they opened. Within 15 minutes the place was packed, primarily since they have around 10 tables. The food is made at the time of order so for larger parties, it may take longer. As a reminder, they don't take credit or debit cards so plan on bringing cash (figure $15 - $20 per person) for the entire breakfast experience.

• Visited February 2013