“Big Dawg Breakfast!!!!”

Beach Dog Cafe
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: The Beach Dog Cafe is a Family Owned and Operated Breakfast and Lunch Cafe ~ The Beach Dog Cafe is not able to Accommodate Large Groups. Also No Reservations Accepted. And No Take Out Menu ~ The Beach Dog Cafe Welcomes Families ~ We do "Ask Kindly" when Dining with little ones that you are Respectful of others while Dining. Sometimes wait times of meals can be longer than normal and may be too much for a little one to wait that amount of time. Please plan accordingly. We take Pride and are Proud of the food we Serve. The Beach Dog Cafe is not the place for a person on a tight schedule or In a Hurry. No Credit Cards OR Debit Cards Accepted No ATM
Reviewed November 9, 2012

We did have a wait but soooooo worth it. We went back 2nd day and was not disappointed. It's like they say, "it's all good'. SERVICE was amazing.

1  Thank PELICANJANE

Reviewed November 8, 2012

This place is great. I always order the same old thing. Stuffed french toast. Why? Because it is awesome! A little messy sometimes but always fresh bananas and berries. My husband gets the gourmet hotdogs. He loves the louisiana dog! Coffee is good too. My only complaint is they need more servers or more kitchen help. We had to wait 35 min. for our food. Thats bad if your starving and know that all that goodness will be in your tummy soon. They are in a bigger place so that means more people. That is why I only gave 4 rating.

1  Thank Stephanie B
Reviewed November 8, 2012

They make great breakfasts and an amazing array of hot dogs and sausages at Beach Dog Cafe. I'm not a hotdog or sausage kinda gal, but even I loved their chili dog :-). And the decor?!? My favorite thing about the entire establishment! Dog pictures/photos/memoriabilia EVERYWHERE. On the walls are hundreds of photos of customers' dogs. The counters are filled with figurines, more photos, and any other dog-related item you're likely to think of. I'd come here just to lounge around, if I could. But since I can't just "Sit. Stay.", next time we visit, I'm trying one of their breakfast menu items, because a lady can't live on hot dogs and chili, alone :-). Just keep in mind that they only serve breakfast and lunch, so they close early. Oh, and if you have a dog photo--frame it up, and they'll put it on their wall. Fido's 15 minutes of fame will last as long as this fun restaurant does :-).

1  Thank Irish E
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Dropped in on a local recommendation. Everything is hand made, and coffee is locally roasted. Staff is super friendly and welcoming. The place is small with 7 or 8 tables, so expect a wait. Again, hand made food, and not much seating, but totally worth the wait. If you want fast, and not-so-good food, go elsewhere. Want delicious home-made food.....GO HERE!!!!!!

Reviewed October 26, 2012

After looking at tripadvisor we wanted to try it. We were told to go early to avoid the wait. We arrived just in time and got a table with no wait. The decor is quit nice with lamps on the tables and pictures of customers pet dogs all over the walls. The service was great with attention to detail. The food was very good and plenty of it and it was fresh. We will be back for sure.