“Better food than you would expect”
Review of Roadhouse 101

Roadhouse 101
Ranked #47 of 108 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Got into town late and needed a bite. Ordered fish and chips chowder and pulled pork sliders.

Chowder was great, nice and thick with lots of clams. Better chowder than Mo's.

Fish and chips were great, crispy nice large piece of cod.

Sliders were alright.

Overall, way better food than I expected and our server was good☺

Reviewed June 18, 2014

My husband and I went here for dinner and ate in the lounge. They have a different menu for the lounge than the restaurant. The staff was very friendly and attentive

Reviewed June 4, 2014

Basic bar food such as pizza, sandwiches, burgers, and fries. Honky tonk cover bands and some colorful locals to really make it authentic. Nice service, open late, reasonable pricing. Special pizza oven to give your personal size pizza that extra special touch. Convenient to our hotel, open late, and lots of menu choices. Don't plan on eating healthy at this joint however.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

All 5 of us ordered different drinks & dinners. Everyone wants to go back for other things on the menu. Super friendly atmosphere & GREAT wait staff. If you are a beer drinker, check it out.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Wife and I popped in here on a lark and had an absolute blast! The food was just awesome. Our server, whom we got to hang out with a bit after the restaurant shut down, had a great Scottish accent and was a really great guy. He went out of his way to make sure we got to try all the beer, and even brought out the manager to talk to me since I am a home brewer. We got a tour of the brewery out back (which has one of the best double IPAs I have ever had, by the way). The folks here really went out of their way to make sure our experience with them was great, and I would 100% come back here again. Thank you to Steve and the rest of the folks at Rusty Truck Brewing/Roadhouse 101!