“They get it right”

Inn at Lincoln City
Ranked #24 of 35 Hotels in Lincoln City
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Nice experience, good location directly across the highway from the ocean. This Quality Inn is very nice, the service was excellent. The room was nicely decorated and tastefully appointed. Goes without saying it was clean. Facilities are very good: free hot breakfast, fast Wi-Fi, spa, exercise room, laundry. The room included a nice TV, fridge and microwave.

On top of all that, the price was very good. Good value causes me to give the extra star rating. Well done!

Room Tip: Had bed with queen room, #105, across the breezeway from the lobby.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Inn at Lincoln City

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Friends and family, 8 of us in total, had booked two rooms with two queen beds for one night. We used one of the third party booking companies and they messed up our rooms. When we got to the Quality Inn at 10:30pm we had two rooms with one queen bed in them each that was supposed to accommodate 8 people. Travis, the manager, was able to move us into the rooms we had tried to book with no additional cost to us. It was a great way to wrap up a birthday event!!

The rooms were clean and comfortable. The bathrooms were clean and well stocked. Breakfast was great. With so many of us the range of choices made it easy for everyone to get something they liked!

We will stay again, and would recommend this hotel to anyone!!

The only draw backs we saw were the tiny balcony and lack of pool. There is a spa area and an exercise room.

All in all this was a great experience. We were so grateful for the excellent customer service.

Room Tip: Call the hotel directly, best way to ensure great service!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 30, 2014

We visit Lincoln City often, but this was our first time at this hotel. The hotel is in a great location on Devil's Lake with either lake view or ocean view rooms. We stayed on the fourth floor in a king room, the bed was comfortable, the furnishings nice and the view was very pretty. Everything was very clean the room even had a love seat in addition to the two wooden ladder back chairs. The breakfast was good, although the coffee is a little weak for my taste. Overall the hotel was very nice and we will stay here again. The other advantage is the price was very reasonable.

Room Tip: Lake view rooms are less expensive and very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Arrived very late after driving in the pour raining from Auburn, WA. The desk clerk greeted me and made me feel like I was an old friend coming to visit. He gave me a great room at a super value. I even had an ocean view! I told him I really needed to sleep and he assured me that would not be a problem, that they had the best beds anywhere. Wow, he was right. The bed was so comfortable and their were 3 different types of pillows on the bed to help with any ones comfort from soft to firm. In the morning there was a great breakfast...love the waffles! So many choices. Everything was fresh and delicious. The whole place was clean and bright. I would highly recommend this hotel to any one. Bonus: The prices were very fair...I actually started with a different one and the price was almost double. Super value.

Room Tip: Just let the clerk know what you would like...they know which rooms are best. For me I cannot have...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

We asked for a 4th floor room overlooking the lake. Very clean and very quiet. Hotel doesn't look like much from the outside. Don't be fooled. Nice place. Good hot breakfast included. Great value! Dog friendly.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 18, 2014

I brought the family when I was in town on business. The staff was more than hospitable. We will definitely be back.
My only critique is there are no screens on the sliders. The hvac worked perfectly; however, we prefer fresh air.
We were discussing plans for future visits on our way home.
Thank you very much!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

This hotel exceeded my expectations. From the moment we walked in (welcomed by I would assume were the managers) they were so funny and so nice, to the moment we checked out. The room was wonderful and had such a nice view, the hotel was in a perfect location, the breakfast was perfect. I deffinitly plan on coming back.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple