Inn at Lincoln City
Best Western Plus Landmark Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$88
$85
Comfort Inn and Suites Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$96
Ashley Inn and Suites(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$89
Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$79
$145
The Coho Oceanfront Lodge(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$107
Seahorse Oceanfront Lodging(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$95
$70
Pelican Shores Inn(Lincoln City)
$129
Sandcastle Beachfront Motel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$83
Surftides Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$131
$126
Hotels.com
All reviewsd riverocean viewroom was cleanhot breakfast includedwafflessausage linksironing boardhot tuban older hotelbiscuits and gravyfourth floorsmall balconyrecommend staying herenice place to stayroad noiseking roomfire pit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Me and the Mrs. were trying to go on a driving vacation up the Coast Highway. We stopped in Lincoln City because the weather was getting wet. We called in advance and tried to invoke the promotion that Choice Hotels was doing; two stays, get one free. The people took our reservation but the credit never got added to our points (we got some points, but not the promotional points).
We asked for a ground level room because my wife has a back problem, and I have to carry a bunch of stuff to help her with it. They gave us a fairly small room that was inside the building. It took us a while to unload because of the double security doors.
Parking was okay, plenty of asphalt. The back of the hotel had a creek with some massive driftwood logs and sand bars. It promoted the gathering of some seagulls -- interesting for 10 minutes. Small grass lawn was un-kept, in fact it seemed somewhat dangerous; the soil was soft and crumbling into the creek, so watch your step. There was a very thorny bush similar to a blackberry that needed to be trimmed. This was an uncomfortable hazard.
The room was clean, so was the bathroom. Shower worked nice.
Breakfast was in the lobby; again tight quarters, not much seating. Standard cereal, breads, toaster, waffle, juices and coffee.
My wife had a tough time sleeping; bed was very hard. We asked for a late check-out, they accommodated.
If I stay in this town again, I will probably NOT stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We had a hard time finding a room in Lincoln City. We ended up at the Quality Inn using a coupon from "HotelCoupons.com". When using this coupon, we are typically offered a room that is not the most desirable. We were offered a better room for a higher price but declined. They were short-staffed that day so the room was not ready. We went for a walk until the room was ready. The room was not the cleanest and was rather outdated. The continental breakfast was very nice, and the staff at the front desk went out of their way to be helpful.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Debbie H
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We had made reservations at another hotel for two nights? Long story, but after checking into their "ocean view" room, with only a sliver of a view? Then finding hair in the tub, a non working cable, dirt in the carpet, cracks and peeling paint, we promptly checked out! So, at 11 pm, tired and grouchy, we were given a tip to go to Quality Inn? We obviously had no reservations, and we later found out that the kite festival was this weekend? WOW! Was that the best tip ever! Nicest night manager! So sympathetic! And efficient! Within 10 minutes of walking in the door, we were in an ocean view room? And much less than the first "hotel"! Right across the street from the kite festival! WOW! Wonderful bed! We both slept better than we had in a long time! There was a problem with a leak, which didn't involve us? However they needed to go through walls to fix it. Rather than bother us, as they would need to go in and out of the room, the Manager called us, and volunteered to upgrade our room? What an awesome couple the Managers are! Breakfast was very nice. We were there at almost 10, which is the stated time for the breakfast to end, because we were busy changing rooms? They had ran out of eggs, however as soon as we mentioned it, more eggs were ready in less than 5 minutes! They gave us great tips on things around town? And went out of their way to be helpful, not only to us, but to all the other travelers that we saw them interact with! We will stay here from now on! and plan on telling everyone we know about the fantastic managers and hotel in general! Thanks for taking such great care of us! You turned an awful evening into a great weekend!

Room Tip: Both rooms that we were in were very nice! Facing the water is always great? Ask at either time of reservation, or walk in? I believe that this couple and their team will go out of their way to be accommodating!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We stayed at several choice hotels on this trip. We ran into trouble on Thursday the 19th. We are on motorcycles and the weather was too dangerous to drive. We called the Quality Inn to tell them we could not make the Friday reservations due to bad weather. I had to book a hotel in Florence Oregon. They would not return my money. They told me you are out of luck since the cancel date had past. I was so angry. This was out of our control. They took my money for both rooms. $225.00. At this point I am not sure I will ever use your hotel chains again. I had to cancel a room in another town due to the bad weather. This was past the cancel time and they remembursed me both rooms to the tune of 400.00 and told me to have a safe trip and get home safe. I will use this hotel chain again for sure. Sometimes things are not in our control and it is not like I did not try to make the reservations... NOT HAPPY AT ALL

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Whitney R
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We had a. Wonderful, relaxing stay at this hotel, directly across the road from the beach. We only stayed on a discount coupon, but the receptionist was forthcoming with an amazing full ocean view room. The weather was a shocker but was great to sit and overlook the stormy sea. Breakfast was adequate, so I have no complaints whatsoever. Overall a great restful night. It had an indoor pool and laundry but we didn't use it,

Room Tip: We had room 405, was great for us.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple