Inn at Lincoln City
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rodeway Inn & Suites(Lincoln City)
Shearwater Inn(Lincoln City)
View Hotel
Palace Inn & Suites(Lincoln City)
Hideaway Motel(Lincoln City)
View Hotel
All reviewsd riverocean viewroom was cleanwaffleshot tubbiscuits and gravyan older hotelfourth floorcleaning stafffree breakfastsmall balconynice place to stayking roomfire pitdefinitely stay here againgreat viewget away
Reviewed August 12, 2012

I was trying to surprise my husband and get a room booked for our anniversary when I came across this hotel .I called for rates and got the room all booked. The general manager who helped me asked if the stay was for business or pleasure, when I told him it was our 25th year wedding anniversary he upgraded our room at no extra charge to a beautiful suite with an ocean view and a Jacuzzi in our room ! When we arrived we were greeted immediately,the entire staff was very friendly and we loved the room.The continental breakfast was delicious! If you want an affordable hotel with excellent service at the best rate possible then book your room today .Thank you to all the staff who made sure we had a pleasant stay,you guys are awesome and you really made the difference.We look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Norma N
LincolnCityInn, Manager at Inn at Lincoln City, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2012

Thank you so much for staying with us and posting your review online. We are pleased to hear that your accomidations were satisfactory and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

This Lincoln Inn is now Quality Inn and Suites with Choice Hotels. We called ahead for a room and was given a room with a direct view of the ocean, which is right across the highway. The staff was doing everything they could to please and asking customers what suggestions they could give for making the stay better. Since there are an abundance of hotels in this town, the competition must be tough, but we thought the hotel was very good and would recommend it. Nice sized room, extra pillows, clean, and a hot breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Azbylut
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I was here this past Saturday for the Jackson Unity concert and after driving for two and half hours from Portland,
I was very happy to have made it to my favorite hotel!!
The new managers Dixie & Kenny are awesome!!
They let me know there was a casino shuttle that would pick guests up going to the concert. What a relief because there was no where to park at Chinook Winds, the ride back to the hotel was so much fun, a few tipsy people after the concert made it memorable! (:
I can't remember the other gentleman's name but he was also very nice, he even let me use his cell phone to call home because I forgot my cord and my phone was dead.
The room was very comfortable and, even though I was in a lake view room the floor I was on was very quiet.
Nice view of the lake with some people out in their canoes and birds flying around.
Only thing missing was a screen on the door but, not a big deal just closed it at night.
The breakfast the next morning was very filling much more than your average continental breakfast. With hot waffles, bacon, sausages, biscuits & gravy, eggs and assorted muffins & bagels along with cereal, fruits & juice.

On my previous stays I have always had an ocean view and, I can tell you from personal experience there is nothing like going to sleep and waking up to a beautiful view and sound of the ocean.
I have been hooked on this place since my first visit back in 06.
It is the best value in Lincoln City and even though it will no longer be called Lincoln City Inn I will still continue to stay here for many years to come!!

Room Tip: Try and get a room on the 4th floor much more quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Lowery C
LincolnCityInn, General Manager at Inn at Lincoln City, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2012

Thank you for your very kind review. I'm so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. As the new General Manager, I strive to make sure that every guest that enters our doors feels as if they are welcomed by their own family and emphisize to all of my staff that they treat each and every guest as if they were welcoming their own families to our hotel, after all, our guest happiness is what earns their loyalty and keeps our lights on!
Look for even more good things to come in the future as we are joining the Choice Hotel franchise family as the new Quality Inn of Lincoln City.
Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed June 4, 2012

We stayed here twice in the last week and both times thoroughly enjoyed our stay, we took oceanfront both times and were amazed at the view of the beachfront park right across the street from the 3rd deck of the hotel. If you've never stayed in Lincoln City Oregon before, we think this was the absolute best view for the money you can get in this town!!! Leave your balcony door ajar for the sounds and smells of the ocean right across the street and let the beach-crashing waves lull you to sleep here, awesome, will definitely stay again. They are converting to a Quality Inn on the 15 or 16th of this month of June, so it will loose it's quaint name of Lincoln City Inn, to Quality Inn, but it is still the best place I saw on the entire strip to stay!!!

Room Tip: The hotel has a jacuzzi and is going to have a fitness room, also has a guest laundry. Has a continental breakfast. The rooms on the East side are on the lake and have no traffic noise whatsoever.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kurt G
Management response:Responded July 3, 2012

Thank You for staying with us and thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are happy to hear that our accommodations were to your satisfaction. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed June 2, 2012

I spend most of my time in the casino, so I'm always looking for a clean, comfortable low cost place to sleep. This was my first time at Lincoln City Inn and for the price, I was not disappointed. The room was clean (possibly freshly painted) and there were no stains or questionable spots on any of the furniture. They weren't very busy during my stay so I'm not sure if it's always this quiet, but I never heard anything once I was inside my room. I thought the continental breakfast was fine.

If you're going for a view, this isn't the place. I didn't see what the oceanside view was like, but the lakeside is nothing special, mostly businesses, streets, trees and a big blue roof. Since the view isn't my primary concern, it wasn't a real minus for me.

The staff was very helpful and pleasant. Coun't ask for better.

As someone else mentioned, there aren't any screens on the sliding door. My room got a bit warm, but opening the door wasn't really an option unless you want to be swatting bugs all night. I did turn on the air conditioner for a short time. It was pretty loud and might be bothersome for some people.

but again, for the price this is a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo