“Oceanfront or Lakefront view, your choice!!!”

Inn at Lincoln City
Ranked #23 of 35 Hotels in Lincoln City
Reviewed June 4, 2012

We stayed here twice in the last week and both times thoroughly enjoyed our stay, we took oceanfront both times and were amazed at the view of the beachfront park right across the street from the 3rd deck of the hotel. If you've never stayed in Lincoln City Oregon before, we think this was the absolute best view for the money you can get in this town!!! Leave your balcony door ajar for the sounds and smells of the ocean right across the street and let the beach-crashing waves lull you to sleep here, awesome, will definitely stay again. They are converting to a Quality Inn on the 15 or 16th of this month of June, so it will loose it's quaint name of Lincoln City Inn, to Quality Inn, but it is still the best place I saw on the entire strip to stay!!!

Room Tip: The hotel has a jacuzzi and is going to have a fitness room, also has a guest laundry. Has a contine...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kurt G
Management response:Responded July 3, 2012

Thank You for staying with us and thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are happy to hear that our accommodations were to your satisfaction. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed June 2, 2012

I spend most of my time in the casino, so I'm always looking for a clean, comfortable low cost place to sleep. This was my first time at Lincoln City Inn and for the price, I was not disappointed. The room was clean (possibly freshly painted) and there were no stains or questionable spots on any of the furniture. They weren't very busy during my stay so I'm not sure if it's always this quiet, but I never heard anything once I was inside my room. I thought the continental breakfast was fine.

If you're going for a view, this isn't the place. I didn't see what the oceanside view was like, but the lakeside is nothing special, mostly businesses, streets, trees and a big blue roof. Since the view isn't my primary concern, it wasn't a real minus for me.

The staff was very helpful and pleasant. Coun't ask for better.

As someone else mentioned, there aren't any screens on the sliding door. My room got a bit warm, but opening the door wasn't really an option unless you want to be swatting bugs all night. I did turn on the air conditioner for a short time. It was pretty loud and might be bothersome for some people.

but again, for the price this is a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank playingtheslots
Reviewed May 17, 2012

My wife and I stayed at this location for one night. They over Ocean View or River View rooms. We opted for the River as it runs next to the Hotel. You pay more for a ocean view and it is only a partial view from across HWY 101. The room was clean and Counter staff where friendly.

The CONS of our stay was that the slider door opens to a Barred Patio you can barely get out on. We like to leave the window open but there was no screen and seagulls flock on the rail. so we kept the window closed. The bright flood lights in the parking lot shine right into the room at night making it hard to sleep even with the window covering.

I would consider staying here again for business or a place to lay my head for the night but would not recommend for a Beach getaway. Spend a few bucks more and stay closer to the beach.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Patrick S
LincolnCityInn, General Manager at Inn at Lincoln City, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2012

We are glad that you chose Lincoln City Inn to stay for the night. Our number one priority is to make our guests comfortable and relaxed.

We are sorry that you had CONS for our motel and no PROS. Our balconettes have the bars on them ( so that people can not fall off and hurt themselves) and are big enough to stand on and look at the D River and the birds. The seagulls do love to bath and sun themselves on the D River but the only time that they come onto our balconettes is when they are getting fed. We ask that all of our guests NOT feed the seagulls as they will stay up there and they make a mess.

Yes we have flood lights in our parking lot. We need to make sure that our guests and their vehicles are safe. If we did not have lights on in the parking lot it would be very dark and one may not feel too safe.

PROS-all of our rooms and lobby have been remodeled. All of our rooms have a refrigerator, microwave, flat screen tv and DVD player. We have a continental breakfast, along with being 100% non-smoking.

Chuck and Shelly Beyers

Reviewed May 3, 2012

This is a very nice hotel. Most of the staff is really great.The hispanic man who checked us in was very nice but he sent us to a room that already had someone in there. That was a bit awkward. I am not sure he knew what he was doing or maybe he was too busy talking and not paying attention to what he was doing. The rest of the staff was great. Always smiling and eager to please including the housekeeping staff.
I will definitely come back to this hotel again despite the mishap. They have a good breakfast and a great indoor pool. Hotel looks like it is new.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Portland_Jeff_1
Reviewed March 17, 2012

These people were the best! They were remodeling when we were there, We got a great room for little money. So all the rooms are brand new! HUGE hot tub! But most of all the owners were the best.

Room Tip: There is a brand new romantic room with a Jacuzzi. I’m on that room next! My wife and I had a great...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sammy B
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Service and rooms were horrible made me have a bad vacation and they come in your room when your not there and not for housekeeping,I wouldn't wish this place on my worst enemy but you can't get your money back or talk to a owner you have to write them a letter??

• Stayed: February 2012
LincolnCityInn, General Manager at Inn at Lincoln City, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2012

It would be really nice if you would have written a review for a hotel you stayed at.

Reviewed October 10, 2011

Nice place for the price. Right across from the little D river park with either a few of the ocean or the river on the other side. Breakfast could have used some fruit, but maybe it was gone by the time we got there. Nice owners, very quite considering it is right on 101. They have made a few upgrades,painting, etc. Hot tub was very nice, large and warm.
will add this to my places to stay.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple