“Nice place”

Inn at Lincoln City
Ranked #24 of 35 Hotels in Lincoln City
Reviewed October 10, 2011

Nice place for the price. Right across from the little D river park with either a few of the ocean or the river on the other side. Breakfast could have used some fruit, but maybe it was gone by the time we got there. Nice owners, very quite considering it is right on 101. They have made a few upgrades,painting, etc. Hot tub was very nice, large and warm.
will add this to my places to stay.

1  Thank dfcpsc
There are newer reviews for Inn at Lincoln City

Reviewed October 7, 2011

My wife and I have been staying at Lincoln City Inn for years and the management has never been much to speak of. HOWEVER!!! They are under new management now and the improvement on the WHOLE facility is OUTSTANDING!!! Thank you, Steve and Shelly, for making us feel as if we were YOUR guests in your home!
See you soon,
Anthony and Renee

1  Thank anthony p
Reviewed October 4, 2011

First, let me say this place is a great value. The room was clean, big and came with a small sofa, fridge, microwave, table with chairs, DVD player and of course, a TV. It was clear there had been some attempts to upgrade the rooms, but there was still chipped paint in several places and the carpet was coming up in the door jam. The hospitality was nice. The gentleman at the desk was very helpful and friendly, even opening the door for me while I was bringing in luggage. The complimentry breakfast is small, but there was one and it was free. They allow pets, which is very nice. The pet rooms are on the second floor and the hallways are all interior, which I was concerned about with having to take the dog out quickly. But, the interior hallway didn't seem to be an issue. The view was nice, although had to look over Hwy 101 to see the ocean. Couldn't really leave the sliding glass door open as the sound of the traffic was too loud, although it was not an issue during the night. Each room has an air conditioner/heater, which was nice because the patio door could not stay open. I did hear my neighbors once, through the wall, but I think they must have been talking in loud voices because I only heard them that one time. Will be coming back here in the future.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank RN2CRZ
Reviewed October 3, 2011

You can not beat the hospitality at Lincoln City Inn. They go out of theie way to please customers. The location is great. The rooms top any I have seen. The food was excellent. Don't forget thoes incredible cookies.

Kook: We LOVE YOU! Your smile, your grace, the way you take care of you customers. I will always my birthday: Lary and Larry

Room Tip: All suites are worth the stay rather you have a view or not!
1  Thank Larry R
Reviewed September 4, 2011

This hotel was amazing for the price as well as their service. The room we stayed in was a single king and had a view of the "D" river. The bed was super comfortable almost more comfortable than home :) We were just looking for a place to crash for the night as we drove through on our way to the southern coast. We weren't looking for anything fancy just a place to sleep. They gave us a great rate and were very nice at the front desk. They have a small continental breakfast as well in the morning. I wouldn't necessarily recommend this for someone who would be spending a lot of time in the room but if your only going to be there to sleep this is the place!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jarvis0811
Reviewed August 21, 2011

I booked a room for 2 days and had confirmation and also called to confirmed, I was told everything was okay, I got there stayed 1 night and was told the next morning that I had to leave because I didn't have reservations. After they checked my confirmation they said they see what they could do, well one of the staff came back and said someone cancelled the last day of my reservation and they gave my room to someone else, I was told they didn't have any rooms available,but they offered me a free room if I came back some time in the future. I was screwed because every place booked. After looking around I finally found a place and had to pay double.

Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2011

We stayed here based on review on a few sites - how wrong they were. The place has a dated feel to it and while the staff were friendly they always seemed uninterested. The room was in need of a makeover and smelled of smoke. We both woke up feeling as if we hadn't slept properly - by far the worst night sleep we had on our 13 day road trip. Don't waste your money - book somewhere else.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple